Pages

Monday 28 January 2013

Cath Kidston Crystal Bow Necklace





I meant to show you all this little beauty a bit sooner but time truly disappeared on me over the New Year! This was a surprise Birthday gift from the boy, chosen all by himself.... awww, I'm so proud!

Nestled inside the cute packaging, amongst the red tissue paper, was this glorious necklace. He knows I have a bit of a bow obsession when it comes to jewellery, especially necklaces, so he thought to add to my collection with this glittery number from Cath Kidston.

It's such a pretty but simple necklace with that burnished, almost antique look that I prefer to clean shiny silver. The bow is just over an inch wide and is encrusted with crystal diamantés of different sizes. And the chain is 21 inches long so the bow sits on my breast bone comfortably - medium length in my terms.

I love it and it's now a bit of a good old 'go-to' necklace when I'm accessorising with silver. He bought mine from House of Fraser in Norwich but I've found it online at Accessories Online and the Cath Kidston website.

Disclaimer - As mentioned, this was a gift, so I have paid no monies for this loveliness nor have I been sponsored for this post. You are all more than welcome to buy me some jewellery too if you fancy... No??? Worth a try I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...